Spectacular science shows bring kids and science together in an unforgettable event!
Mad Science special events are spectacular science-themed shows designed to amaze and entertain audiences. Children learn about science when they see foggy dry ice storms, float on a Mad Science hovercraft, watch a foam factory at work, discover Bernoulli’s principle, make magic mud, alter sound waves, and so much more!
Mad Science events are ideal for school assemblies, corporate events, and community centers. Shows can be customized to suit any group size, budget or time frame. From scouting banquets to library programs and corporate picnics, Mad Science is a unique way to entertain an audience!
Mad Science special events make science fun for kids because they are…
• Fun and interactive
• Educational, meeting science curriculum standards
• Led by trained, reliable, and dynamic instructors
• Age appropriate for children in Kindergarten to Grade 6
• Held at the location of your choice
• Suitable for larger groups (20 to 1,000 or more children)
• 45 minutes to a full day in length
• Hassle-free to run
• Loved by children!
We encourage you to contact a Mad Science location near you to find out more about our fun science special events in your community.